Sunday, September 25, 2005

Life Goes On

I guess life goes on. GOD gave me a 2nd chance to live on so i have to draw closer to HIM. I want to know more of HIS plans HE has for me in life. Sure that's more than this.

On this very day, I lost a very good friend to me. She was so special in many ways. She's mature thinking, brainy and has good looks. But sad to say, like me and all humans, we're inperfect and fallen short of the glory of GOD. I like more than her physical attributes but her once GODLY characters - to run a race for GOD in a ministry. But we're blinded by this world and by the advices of many which is not from the One above. I am very tired, very tired trying to remedy a broken friendship with her. All she sees is i want a relationship with her. I don't how to go about it but ultimately give up on 25 Septemeber 2005, 2014hrs.

But a part of me still tells me that i'll pray for her. In health, in studies, in general friends, in church, in family and every other thing. Why? Simple. She is my very good friend. I didn't want to lose her but she Chose to lose me. So i let her go. I don't want to be known as an irriating guy or pester or stalk her again. I'm just tired of it. The more i tried to befriend her, i hurt myself more. Where is your pride Isaac? Where is your 'face'? Only GOD can answer it.

Let time heals. 3.25

www.ypmrezolution.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home