The weekend~~
It was another simple weekend i guess..Had service in the morning then..went up for Sunday School..Didn't do much today but 2 of my soccer friends came to visit my church!! First time i proudly ever introduced my church facilities to them..hehe..After that, went downstairs for class..
Then my class got a newcomer..her name was Joelle..so i decided as a class teacher..and a big brother to them..though i think i'm more like an uncle..I went over to talk to her..In my surprise..the usually quiet XiaoYu TODAY, 6 Nov..became so talkative and playful..keep on disturbing me when i'm talking to Joelle..I am definitely taken back..and I found out that she and another quiet girl in my class are now good friends..so happy for them..see them smile back at me makes me feel so happy..Wish them all the best for the Ballet along with Joslyn and Yee Ning..(oh Estee is teaching them by the way..)
After class, went out to buy back lunch..actually wanted to eat KFC..but because someone (wearing white and green skirt) was inside there..so happily suaning Clara and enjoying herself..Seeing her smile so happily in my absence, I can't bear to spoil her day..so I decided to have Macs instead..spend more $$ than I wanted to..But I guess it's alright..then went back to church to wait for Estee to do the prayer walk recee for ACC..
At 2pm, Estee and I started our recee after stopping over to buy green apple green tea and blue coral green tea (though i wanted red tea)..first we head to the Octopus then followed by the Beacon.. Both of us like the beacon a lot..I kept saying that the ships out there in the sea were like us..some know where we were heading to..some don't know..some know that we're near the coastal line of danger..some don't know..The Beacon was like a light shining through us..giving us Hope and direction..That's is what we wanted to pray for..For us to give HOPE and direction to the lost out there through the only 1 way..That is through our LORD JESUS CHRIST.. I myself felt encouraged to pray along too.. Then we made our way down to Big Splash.. Only then we realised that time was quite tight so we decided to try another alternative by heading towards the Macs instead..then onwards to the neighbourhood estates near Tao Nan School..
After walking past Tao Nan, we realised again that time was quite tight too..so we decided to call Victor to ask what is the maximum time they could take to go back to church..With that information, we planned for another alternative to take from the Beacon to the Resident's Committee (RC) then to the Library and back to church.. so the path now reads.. Church >>>>> Octopus >>>>>> Beacon >>>> RC >>>> Library >>>>> Church.. estimated timing is 50mins..we'll walk the path again when the date of ACC draws nearer..
Our legs by then were very tired and we stayed in church till about 5pm talking to Aunt Lynda, Aunt Cindy and Jasmine. We talked about children's ministry next year plan..and i got a rough idea about it..without much further or do..I, Estee and Jasmine left for Bedok where i ate my dinner at my grandma's house before I go home and get ready to book in to camp for the next day IMT range at Pasir Leba Camp at SAFTI MI..
It was also on this very night that someone actually replied to my sms.. For the first time since 12 Oct 05 and my last agruement with her on 1 Oct 05.. Though it was simple like "Thanks. GOD bless. " but really in my heart.. it brightens my whole day and night..The phase to describe how i feel is "SWEET and LOVELY".. Really Thank GOD for her reply.. I didn't expect it.. But I too know that I should be more than satisfied because there's still a long way for the both of us.. She's just **years old..and the 3.15 figure still stands in my convenant with GOD..so got to learn to be patient and count my blessings in heaven instead..keep praying for her..
This very day is also the start of my fasting for the ypm camp..the acc camp and the vbs camp..got to keep praying for them.. Gan Ba Te~~








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home