Sunday, November 13, 2005

Stress!!

07 Nov 05 - 13 Nov 05

Finally, I got the chance to blog this down..It has been a very very busy week for me. On Monday had IMT range for CS 2, then stayed back in camp to help out in the pre-mobilization preparation and then the actual CS 2 itself, followed by the Recall Manning period.. (from 8 Nov 05 to 15 Nov 05).. Writing this line makes me think of someone.. (a bit the off-topic but will continue when got time.. just wanna let something out => )

Well so fast, it had been 4 months since I last shot my CS 1 in July. Remember then, someone actually sms me this message. "Maybe you're busy shooting or you just don't wanna talk to me but here's my goodnight wish to you - that you'll have a good rest blessed by God's peace. night! :) ".. haha how i wish i can receive that again.. apparently it seems like this time it should be my turn to send her instead..but ohwell.. just spend the time thinking of her..missing those moments we spend together..it was really short..say 7 months?? but these 7 months are really the BEST moments..or say my defining moments in my life..what more can I ask from GOD?? I am already contented..Meeting her once and "more" in my life is the BEST gift GOD had given me beside my wonderful family and friends.. since GOD wants me to be patient so I should so be.. haha you must be wondering why all a sudden I mention this someone.. That is because I'm really STRESS out here.. Even Amelia can say that I looked stress when I first stepped into church on Sunday..(came back specially for the kids..because I miss them..haha :P)

If you read this, please pray for me.. Renew my strength in GOD. Give myself a break. And hopefully I can soon settle my YPM camp t-shirt.. apparently I am like stuck in the middle of nowhere.. So yeah thanks. Thanks Isaac. Thanks Boss for the encouragement too.. Appreciate it..Time For earnestly praying.. For fasting for the camp.. Yeah I'm fasting a meal (1pm - 9pm) till the camp starts.. So got to GAN BA TE~~

I'll continue this week's story when I find more time to write it out.. Now got to go back to work.. I am just trying to give myself a break.. oh by the way..if you're wonder where i am or have no clue.. I'm now actually in my Seletar East Camp doing my work and Recall Manning..

Heh~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home