Tuesday, January 03, 2006

First Day in Saint Andrew Village~~

My first impression of the school!? WoW!! I mean it's great and splendid..Can't believe that my school is the first school in Singapore to have the Junior, Secondary & JC all under one roof.. Splendid! The school now has great facilities and added bridge which links the Secondary & JC together..

I also managed to chat with some of my former teachers there and had a good time with them..One of them even made me consider going back to SA for a temp job now..Very tempting you know..Managed to meet up with my boss, stephen & melvin..went school tour..what caught my attention the most is the swimming pool..why!? because it is yet to be commissioned!! so funny.. then I am thinking just ask a 2nd Lt to come over to commission the pool! LOL! yeah the school compound was magnificent.. had 7 levels and even a roof top tennis court and basketball court..more importantly we've our very own rock climbing too..

The security in our school has tightened so much..everywhere i go..I have been asked where's my vistor pass..haha as usually I dun have..I sneaked in..hehe

But the one thing that I am disappointed with..is the prefects..the discipline level has drastically dropped since the last time I stepped into the school..saw 2 students left their shirts un-tuck, walked past 5 prefects including the vice-captain..yet none of them did anything about it..and also seen prefects queuing along with the students to buy food during recess..Really disappointed and showed that the prefects are no longer the prefects we used to be..They are also no difference from any other CCAs in school..Sad sad after 61 years of proud history..

I don't wish to comment anymore nor say about my prefects again.. I lost my pride in being an ancient..A pity to see the school state now..no wonder why we're not in the Top 20 in School Ranking.. So many contributing factors..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home