Saturday, December 31, 2005

Christmas isn't Christmas~~

Till it happens in your heart..

Well listen to my story..as I looked back into this year 2005..I'm thankful to GOD for all the good and bad times HE put me in..So listen to my story this maybe our last chance..

I knew of this girl from ypm revolution camp 04..She was in my group then..Liberators..She was just like any other ordinary girl out there..Just having fun with her friends,cheerful,sociable,out-spoken,thoughful yet playful..Then, I did not really take a liking for her..She's like so ordinary then..But little did I realise that the friendship I had with her bloom into something more..

After that camp, well we kept contact with each other day in day out..sometimes even a simple conversation can be fun and entertaining..We kept each other well even through christmas though she was unable to attend the watchnight service.. But it was when on that day 27 dec 2004 when we went shopping, had a good time out in town, followed by a good dinner at swensen at Changi Airport T1..that something caused a spark to happen..That very day will be a day that I remembered..

So after that, we continued to keep in touch..showing concern with one another..basically we enjoyed each other accompany..I remember that it was on 6 Jan 05 (wed) that I got 1/2 day from my army then went down to Orchard to meet her..That day, we had a great time together..all the way till dinner where I send her back to tampines -- to her block downstairs.. Then, we slowly keep each other on sms, msn, phone calls..encouraging each other..though our time spent was short but I know we treasure every single opportunity we had..Like those days when she had chingay practices on sunday..And her birthday celebration @ compass point where we had a not so "good" pizza..a simple birthday gift for her consist of a card & a blue rose..

Sometimes she'll end school late on tuesdays and thursdays -- those were my nights off..so there we got a chance to meet up with each other..I remembered that sometimes just to meet her on time that I got to run all the way out of my camp like more than 1km to the bus stop to wait for bus; and if I know that it's going to be too late..I'll take a cab down to tampines just to meet her..have dinner with her or just walk her home..even though I put in that much effort and sweat into it..still I never complaint or make known to her because I enjoyed doing that for her.. Those runs I made are really tiring, everytime I do so.. I will pray in my heart and ask GOD for strength to be able to make that 1km run in less than 5mins..give me stamina to run..sometimes it was like running my life from the tsunami..still I thank GOD for every opportunity even if I only see her 5mins on the bus to her grandma's house in Bedok.. I am still willingly to do that for her..

That was also this one special day that I won't forget..On 2 Mar 05, there was something special happened between us on the bus 31 while sending her home..It was sure sweet and nice..Like what people say..surely there's a first time..if not I don't know why I'll think that way..

Then along the way, many good and bad things happened..but somehow somewhere someone is always there to encourage us to move on..words like look at Aaron & Jesslyn..Part and Parcel of life..u need disagreement to improve..etc..GOD is always with us..in the middle of us..that's why we're able to progress on each day..in prayers and words..we're able to see each others' needs and encourage each other..the word is edify another..

In the month of June, I think that is the best for the both of us.. we have the creative arts camp.. followed by the Annual Bible Camp.. then a good time spent outside together.. places like Suntec, Escape, Ang mo kio, Pasir ris, Bugis, Shaw Prince, Beach Road and many more..Places we been, travelled are always so fresh in my mind.. Those are like days that just passed like yesterday..Fun, Joy, Love and Peace are the words that come into my mind everytime I think of those days or been to those places mentioned..

I also rekindled the passion to travel around..I enjoyed travelling around Singapore with her..We visited many places and tried many different varities of food..Those days were fun and enjoyable..

As I think about her.. I even remembered that when I was down with dengue fever..Hospitalised at Tan Tock Seng Hospital.. She even made the effort to come down to visit me after school when her home is in Tampines; to accompany me.. to talk to me..to keep me entertained on phone and sms when I am bored..That effort was greatly appreciated by me..

But sad to say..good things don't last forever.. because our close relationship gets disapproval from many others like her peers, family and my side too.. so things started to turn sour and finally quarrels and disagreements surface out..It was so so bad then things got worse and worse each day..until finally we got to settle for strangers in life..

Throughout that period then I realised how much or what she exactly means to me..My heart was stolen by her..I was captivated by her..My emotions started to flow freely..Tears keep flowing out like it's free..makes me feel that it can be made into a lake..Her impact in my life was so great that she was like GOD sent..I really thank GOD for her entry into my life..even though we need to be really miles apart..I thank GOD for clara there to listen to my nonsense and be my listening ear when I needed someone to listen..I thank GOD for this learning and more importantly to understand the true meaning of love..

To love someone is not to possess someone..But to show the fruits of love to her..to constantly pray for her safety, her joy and her studies..To see her happy is what matters most.. Just like us trying to put a smile on GOD's face by the little things that we do.. I learn to let go of her..Even though in my heart I want her back..but We got to be patient and listen to GOD..He told me to give her another 3.05 years more.. So we'll wait for that day to come again where we can reconcile with one another..

This is my story..My story for the year 2005..The one that impact me the most in my life..Because of her..I experienced GOD even more real in my life.. He is the One Way to life's joy and for that.. I will continue to follow and run after Him..

I thank GOD for the opportunity and the prompting to pray for her in the ypm camp even..Though I didn't even have a chance to talk to her.. But I know that Your angels will always be around her guiding her and leading her on..

I will pick up my cross and wait for Him to come back.. I will not be afraid anymore.. I will not hide anymore.. I will stand firm on ground with Jesus in my heart I will future the challenges ahead in the new year 2006..although I know I faced many uncertainties in life like where to study? will I enter university? still I will trust in Him to lead me on.. By His spirit, I can confidently walk this path of mine.. May GOD bless my ministry even through the little, small things that I tried to pleased with.. with every single day of my life on this earth..

I Love You, Lord Jesus.. Thank you for giving me a wonderful journey for the year 2005..

There's some1 i'd like to mention,but . . . dis recognition is too late. ( 4 mths 15 days late)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home