YPM Camp 2009~
Well, as I am working.. I only went for the night services.. Interestingly, there's one topic I wanna share with you guys.. And that is the topic on "What Should I Do If I Really Like That Guy/Girl!?"
First, you should put yourself to a test.. Go out in a group.. Get to know what this person is like.. Is this person someone who flirts around or rather caring... The person may look nice from far but that does not mean that he/she is far from nice.. Get to know about his/her family too.. how he/she treats sister/brothers etc..
That is the introduction, next is about Faithfulness Rules.. once you're in a relationship, it is all about faithfulness to your counterpart.. Just like in Ruth 1:16 says "Don't urge me to leave you or turn back from you. Where you go I go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God." This is the sustainability all about.. You should ask yourself first whether are you really ready to enter a life long relationship? If yes, proceed on to the next section.. if not, wait and pray about it..
Secondly, be Thankful.. for God will never short change You... just like in Ruth 2:20 where Naomi asked the Lord to bless Boaz because he has not stopped showing his kindness to the living and the dead.. When you show your love/care/kindness.. God sees them and He will never forget you..
Thirdly, the Agreement.. We ought to give careful consideration to the issues of relationship.. In order words; "Don't be shallow".. Ask ourselves why do we want to enter into a relationship.. Is it because we are ready or just because others are inside so you want to.. remember being into one is about being faithful, you can only love one.. and that leads us to the next question..
Responsibility.. In Ruth 4:4 " I though I should.... But if you will not, tell me.. For no one has thr right to do it except you and I am next in line." Being in a relationship is not just about being romantic.. It is more about the Rights and the Likes... what you should do against how you should do.. It is able being able to take "NO" for an answer.. we are to be responsible for our actions..
Lastly, Security.. We must be ready for committment if you want to enter a relatioship.. the Guy must love the girl all the days of his life.. and the Girl must submit to the guy all the days of her life..
1 last thing to add on is to remember that All GOOD relationships are founded on good committments.. Don't rush into one when you are not ready.. Pray to God and ask God about it and He will reveal the time when you are ready to commit and enter a relationship with another..
Remember Faithfulness rules~








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home