Saturday, December 05, 2009

Nikon D3S n 70-200mm VR II f2.8 len combo~

Woah today I had a chance to play with the the Nikon D3S (rrp 9k+) and the 70-200mm VR II f2.8 len (rrp 3699).. I must say it was amazing.. the photographs captured is totally AWESOME!! that is what you get when you add these 2 deadly combo together..

I was able to blur areas and focus on areas I want within a split second.. amazing.. plus the effect that I can still achieve excellent quality at ISO 12000++.. mine now can only go up to 3200 average best is 1600.. I am totally fantasinated by it.. wow..wow.. I wonder will I ever have this $$$ to buy one or use one for a whole day.. POWER SIA!!

On top of that, I was able to try out the 12-24mm f2.8 wide len, 24-70 f2.8 VR len, the "king of portrait" 85mm f2.8 as well as the 70-200mm VR I f2.8 len.. can you understand my excitement today.. haha it was the best...I had a wonderful evening and experience, as well some exchange pointers and fact..

Thanks Club SNAP and organisers for this event.. It sure opens another view on photography for me.. Feels like I was in heaven for once.. hehe..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home