Morning Call~~
Yeah yeah wake up fresh and shine in GOD's lovely presence.. Take time out to enjoy the sun, the land and the sea.. That's what I have in camp. Everyday look at the sea when I'm sad,hurt,moody,angry or in doubt.. It is a place of comfort.. Hearing the peaceful waves just comes along shore.. Hearing the birds chipping in their homes on trees.. Seeing the sun rise and set so beautifully (wish can snap a picture but it's an ARMY camp!! =\) It is just so peaceful.. Thank you GOD for providing me such comfort in time of need..
Ok back to my story.. Yeah feeling better than compared with yesterday.. I guessed GOD's peace is upon me.. SO that's THE REASON.. ok as for last week.. beside those mentioned earlier.. My CS2 is actually not bad.. Last time round in CS1, I had a total shot of 23 on target out of maximum 30 and a group total score of 92 out of 180.. This time round in CS2, I had a total shot of 22 on target out of maximum 30 and a group total score 100 out of 180..haha so you can say it's better than last time can also worse off.. Still I missed my marksman by 1 or 2 shot.. (24 on target to be considered marksman 80%) There goes my $200.. Fly away~~~
And now since it's coming to 7am.. This means that I need to go for my Dental FFI at Nee Soon Camp.. So need to go off now.. Will continue the day's event when I'm done with the FFIs..(planning to go for Medical FFI as well..hopefully the Medical Doctor
To be continued.. =)








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home