Flying an Aeroplane~~
If I had known earlier, I would have waited so long like say 2 1/2 hrs at serangoon central for someone? Don't like to mention name; to protect the innocent..
Yes yes, I must admit it's a frustrating feeling, not an angry mood..must what irriates me off is that at least you can call me after you left school and not when you're at your house doorstep while I am still waiting for you in the interchange..it's like no sense of responsibilty.. ok I give you a benefit of doubt that my reception is bad and you can't contact me..but still..at least a courtesy to find me there rather than to go straight home..if you have known that you would take more than your initial 30-45 mins..you should have said that "I can't meet you..CCAs preparation yet to complete..don't think will end before 5.."then I will know that you can't meet me..
Yeah this is just 3 days into the year 2006..And I already got an aeroplane flying..what more!? for more than 2 1/2 hrs!? when I could have done something more beneficial than reading comics, newspaper.. Should have brought along the book uncle yong meng passed me to read..
Alright I learnt my lesson..my soft-hearted me again..Still I don't blame you..but instead will continue to do so..in love..that's what Jesus says about us in order to bring unity and bonds between fellow brothers and sisters..
I had my share of fun..








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home