Monday, January 25, 2010

Gong Xi Fa Cai - Tangshooters Outing~

So fast another new year is coming.. so what is your resolution for this new year!? Well for me, I think its rather simple now.. this year I hope to spend more time with my beloved ones the ones who are close to my heart.. sometimes in this fast-paced lifestyle, we tend to take the very things we treasure for granted that we may have another day to own or say.. but only GOD knows everything, and if you want to make sure u end the race well, you got to start to do things right..

Anyway, I just went for a photography outing with Tangshooters to Chinatown on the 23rd January after my involvement with the Children's Aid Society and well there's some pictures that I like to share here from my outing :)

No. 1 There's the ONLY way out, we have to climb to get out..
No. 2 Bangkok in Singapore!?
No. 3 CBD Skyline in the Evening
No. 4 My Classic Group Picture
No. 5 Formation of Clouds
No. 6 Looking through the Window
No. 7 An expression of a Mother's Love over a Child's Joy
No. 8 5 STAR unity








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home