Visions & Dreams~~
As the army days draw closer to an end..My life chapter is about to go through another new experience or another new diemension..Finally 729 days are about to past since that first day I stepped into army on 30 Sept 03.. I gained so much and lost so much in the process.. Till date I am wondering whether what I had lost made me become a better person or actually dammen my spirit??
Gone are the days where I took my "wife" into the forest in live firing exercises.. Gone are the days where I spent my weekends with Lo Liang at home..shopping..dinning..walking the beach..travelling around Singapore.. Gone are the days where I struggled so hard to past the 3-4 months early in Year 2005.. (appreciate someone for motivating me to push on harder) Gone are the days where I need to tell myself that I got XXX number of days more to ORD.. Every such things are an END.. Like it or not.. They had became a History in my life story..
Ok for what lies ahead in the future.. I guess it's exciting yet frightening.. Why so!? Simple.. GOD has been slowly revealing to me things that I might see myself in.. My heart for the little ones in Africa grows stronger each day.. An experience in KL potentially stirs my passion to grow even stronger.. My dreams of living by the beach, driving a bus/train in old age, living a simple life with my family.. All these seems to be a distant away now.. GOD is telling me something is going to be installed for me if I choose to follow closely after HIM.. The first series of things that WILL be happening is that GOD is going to pour out HIS Spirit in the 3 camps that I am going to attend.. For the VBS camp.. It's going to be the teachers that will be ministered.. For the ACC camp.. It's going to be the children who will have a change of heart for GOD where they'll EXPERIENCE the TRUE and LIVING GOD.. For YPM camp.. It's going to be for those who chose to make the decision to RENEW themselves with GOD.. We're going to see a Breakthrough in our youths in church.. We're going to see an Integrated Youths where our children ministry (CM) and young people ministry (YPM) will come together to lead our kids and youths the RIGHT way in GOD's eyes..
My heart yearns more of HIM in my life, the less of me.. I want to see a difference in our spiritual maturity in our youths.. We need to PRAY.. to pray EARNESTLY.. to show a hunger for GOD in our lives.. Not as a Sunday christian.. but a living testimonties to our friends and loved ones we see each day.. Though I am not sure about the future.. But I know that GOD is restoring a path for us to draw closer to HIM.. only if we CHOOSE to be obedience..
Let us join our hands and hearts together unified in the Body of CHRIST that We'll see a Revival in our youths.. Keep praying.. Keep fasting.. We need to SEEK thy kingdom first before we can do anything..
Grace be upon you, my brothers and sisters.. To Sa Ru~~








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home