Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Fields Of Hope~~

Far Behind The Freezing Curtains,
You're Sleeping All Alone.
From A Melody Of A Prayer,
A Small Light Radiates
Across The Lonely Fields.

I Was Dreaming About You.
And There You Were Smiling Like A Child.
Within Our Reach, But Yet Still So Far.
And That Is A Promise Of A Future.

Someday, On A Green Morning...
Someday, We'll Be Able To Reach It...
Because I Believe In This Desolate, Winter Sky.
Fields Of Hope

You Embraced Me On The Day I Was Born.
And Here I Am Seeking Those Gentle Hands Of Yours.
From A Melody Of Prayer, One Disappears, And Another Begins.
It Continues On...Unreliably And Painfully.

Someday, Towards A Green Morning...
Crossing Over All The Night.
Because It's A Place Where
We Find Them One At A Time.

All I Want To Do Right Now Is
To Keep You Warm With My Body.
Within Our Reach, Yet Still So Far.
The Fields Of Our Promise.
Fields Of Hope

Fields Of Hope
Fields Of Hope
Fields Of Hope

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home