A Birthday Wish~
Haha time really flies fast.. before you know it, its again your birthday.. well I am so glad when I think back on all things I have done, I have experience and to share.. I just glad that I can be of service to the people around me.. at the end of the day, what is that you want to achieve in life!?
Well, when I was young, I was thinking about being a successful person, able to get big $$ so that I can live in a private apartment, able to do things I want with the family and friends around.. but as time goes by, my perception of life changing.. everyday is a worth thanking God for.. imagine those people in Hati or Taiwan, in the middle of the night, a landslide appear and just buried them alive.. how can we say we are not fortunate, when do we complaint like the weather's hot or I dun like to eat this or that, when children in 3rd world nations are starving or suffering.. Dun you think we are fortunate..
We dun have a choice to choose our family members but we do have a choice to make that we live each everyday in peace and love with them.. That is my birthday wish this year that I can learn to live in love and peace with my family and friends around.. This is not an easy task but I am gonna keep trying..
Love God, Love His people, Share His Love, Show Kindness
Agape~








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home