Sunday, March 07, 2010

He will come and Save You~

Say to those who are fearful hearted, "Do not lose your faith", the Lord your God is strong, with His almighty arms, when you call on His name... He will COME n SAVE..

Yes, indeed sometimes when are fearful and troubled, remember the Lord your God.. it is hard sometimes to trust and believe in His word.. But God in His wonderful times will come and remove all your troubles and worries.. This is how amazing everything you look back..

To those who are going to be in the midst of exams soon.. I know how you people felt.. To Jingting, if you are ever reading this.. I pray for you to be able concentrate and stay focus, and that you will be able to remember your revision and wisdom in able to keep up the important stuffs and remember them. I know that it is really tough to stay focus especially during this time of peak period.. but I pray that God's grace will be upon you that you will find peace n comfort to know that everything will work well so long as you trust in Him.. You can do it, I am sure You can do well and achieve what you want..

To rest, Keep going ok!? the end point is near, and there you will find the treasure and goal that you seek..

Pray for me too as I am also in the midst of my peak period.. thank God that this is my 4th peak so I know what to expect and do.. just pray that I can accomplish what is expected of me and my team..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home