How great is Our GOD~~
Finally.. It is time to write something here.. So long since I last touched it..haha kinda busy writing resume..searching for job..sourcing for my cca certificate..doing housechores..so many more..so..
Hehe so happy..Today I received a phone call from IRAS that they wanted me to take up a job there.. SO happy..thank GOD for answering my prayer..I was not say confident in getting that job..but Our GOD is a great GOD..He answers prayers..now to seize the opportunity and work hard for it..Gan Ba Te!! Although its pay is like per hour basis..but I think it is a good opportunity to learn more about taxation and whether I want to pursue a career in taxation..
Yeah hope He'll continue to answer my other 2 prayers..as I continue to seek HIM daily..
Well I am also glad that I finally complete my SRW@3.. Now on 2nd run through..Hope to complete the 2nd main's storyline..hehe..
Did my housechores too..Felt like a maria..but this is my house..So I gladly do it..If not, it is like a hotel lorz..yeah yeah so happy today..
How great is our GOD
Sing with me
How great is our GOD
That all will see
How great...
How great is our GOD~~








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home