Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Feeling puzzled?!!~~

Haha..well many of you might be wondering why I wrote about the drama shows I recently watched..

It's simple.. I liked the actress in the drama.. I felt that she resembles someone I like.. Since in reality I can't like her again.. So why not in lala land..

After watching the shows (intending to go for the next serial..), I felt that memories of the past just slowly creeped into my life again.. After all, it had been 10mths since I last talked to her.. And 2 years 5 mths since I last seen her.. There's so many things I wanna share with her.. So many stories I wanna tell her.. In fact, the reason why I kept this blog is that I don't wanna lose a part of my memories away again..

If time can really re-vert.. I would really wanna do it right.. There's so many things that I can do to make a difference then.. It was because of my personality and excuses.. that land me here TODAY.. But nevertheless, I never blame anyone.. and thanked God for good times.. for bad times.. for sad times..

Even now.. as I'm going through some emotional hurting again.. I thank Him for His grace so sufficient.. How can you say you love someone when you don't love yourself? It pains us to be like that.. But courage and will to live on.. Brings out the Hope & Love in you..

Never give up.. Trust in His timing..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home