Monday, July 03, 2006

Back to Work~~

Ok today is my first day officially back to IRAS.. haha it's been more than 1.5 mths since I last worked there on 17 May 06.. So so many memories there.. It all started on 7 Feb.. And now the legacy continues..

1st thing that I knew.. Was I forgot my own password.. Tried like 9+ times then finally login.. Then again forgot my login id to my call phone.. haha~~ then I realised that I again am placed in a no-man island where I am all alone again.. To myself, why me again!? Haiz.. But I guess it's ok.. I am getting used to working alone..

No more things I forgot.. but got to get used to them again.. Today, I rate my performance as below-par.. like only 33 calls!! Using softphone, I had an expectation of hitting at least 45 calls.. So there's a way more to go.. Hopefully as the days go by.. I'll improve on my language and communication skills, and tax knowledge too.. I think they're the most value things I can bring home from there..

Be grateful and thank God for everything.. I thanked Him for giving me back this job for at least these while.. And letting me understand that jealousy is only an emotion that can be overcome!! I am not alone because I got God always beside me.. I know and it's true.. I got my motivation there too.. Haha~~

So continue to keep me in your prayers.. I need them.. And may God bless the people that are reading this too.. I pray that through my own sharing, you may pick up some wonderful experience with the Almighty God above..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home