Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Yuki Yaki Buffet~~

Ok actually I didn't wanted to put this down.. but I think it's worth a note or so.. So I am gonna write this down here.. (Into my memories so that I won't forget my first time experience there)

Well well.. Let you guys know an interesting fact about me.. For me who know me.. Well I'm someone who loves Japanese buffet.. eating such stuffs means practically nothing to me.. But the 1 buffet that I seldom eat or say never eat before is Yuki Yaki.. I felt like a toodz.. when I went there with Jasmine & her friend, Siew Jo (hope I spell correctly) I didn't know that over there.. The price was nett.. And there was a combination buffet with Ice cream as well.. Very interesting..

As usual.. I whacked the buffet table like there's no tomorrow.. They got a good mixture of terripanyaki, sushi, mushrooms!! and many more.. Here's the most interesting parts of the buffet session.. I didn't know that there's a time limit for this buffet.. like 2 hrs for table w/o ice cream and 2.5 hrs for table with ice cream.. It was like woah~~ where got dinner buffet with a time limit slap on it?? If that is interesting enough, how about the ice cream buffet.. They came in favors and all served in a liquid form.. then the interesting thingy is that the plate that we cooked our stuffs on.. is the very plate that we're going to make our very own DIY ice cream.. it was like what duh.. haha~~

We sure did have fun trying to experiment how to master the technique of getting a good ice cream.. We're like playing playing with the favors.. Then with a bit of sheer determination.. I finally master the art of swooping up the ice cream with ease.. But it was sure fun.. Imagine the blur, curiousity, comical, hilarous and roaming eyes out to see how to do it.. So it was sure sure fun and interesting.. And what more.. There is no one there to disturb us except ourselves.. Haha~~

Ok another 2 more days before I am off for a mission trip.. I am again getting excited.. Do continue to join me in prayer as we pray for the trip especially when Aaron's mom is undergoing an operation today.. And he does not know whether he can go for this trip.. For me.. It's a time where I need to face tommorrow again.. With paths ahead uncertain.. Joanna in trouble times with her shop's finances.. And the rest of the team.. We're all being challenged against our faith in one way or another.. We got to learn how to put our trust in God.. Remember 1 thing that faith is believe the impossible to happen, but when it doesn't.. then you're in Big trouble..

Shalom to all of you.. I think I will only be able to write more about it when I am done with the CAC (30 - 1 Jun).. Awaiting for the mission trip report which I will be writing and photographing.. Haha~~ Cool my favorite role again.. To God be the glory!!

Agape, folks~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home