Monday, June 26, 2006

June Holidays~~

Well the reason for writing my blog here is becos I'm going through some 'interesting' time in my life.. God is really amazing these days as He uses many ways to speak to us individually.. So when I thot of what actually went through the month I felt His Holy presence with me.. Even though I am very uncertain of my own future now..

Ok first, He uses the mission trip to share with me -- how to be bold in our prayers.. dare to ask for more.. the more we ask of Him.. the more real He'll reveal His plans to us.. then in the Creative Arts Camp, He showed me how to lead a life like daniel's -- how to be prayful.. and to have faith in God, even when he knows that he's being thrown into the lion's den.. how obedience can bring another level of faith.. Then in CLCN camp, He showed me that -- it is important to foster good relationship with each other and to ignite the fire/passion in us to live a life for Him.. Then in the Radical Conference' 06, He showed me -- what is being radical about.. A reflection on the life of Jacob >> "I won't let you go until you bless me. Even if it is to cost me my life."

Well.. if you look at the above, well.. you will be wondering what is in my mind now.. Ok that's more the less.. the theories.. now it's the application time.. but really.. Being bold in our prayers, have faith in our believe.. I just know that God is in control of everything.. From my studies to my work to my relationship to my friends.. I know that He just there.. To the ends of the earth, I serve an Awesome God.. He reigns from heaven above.. He's my provider.. Even in my darkest hour, I choose to praise His name..

Thank you God.. For the ups and downs in life.. And thank you for all the simple shows that you allowed me to come across so that I can watch them and learn something from them.. Thank you God for everything.. Amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home