Thursday, July 20, 2006

How Big is Our God!?~~

Ok finally decided to write a word on this.. Well as I gone through bible study with Di ren, John, Si En & Samuel.. We're going through this topic about "How BIG is our God!?"

Oh by the way, we're going through this book series about worship.. which I felt it was good because it gives them ideas or guidelines how to experience true worship.. The importance of worship and the expects of worship.. Plus it also have the purpose driven factors as well as leadership opportunities to be facilitator..

But there's one thing that is disturbing me, Lord.. Is that how can someone says that he loves you.. Knowing that You are the Messiah, believes that Jesus is God.. And yet accept another faith.. Lord, You said that we should not be judgemental in our opinions.. And so this has made me speechless once again..

I pray and I seek you earnestly Lord, that You will reveal the answer to me..

(Sorry guys.. there's many things I wanna write.. But I was rather disturb by this now.. another time then.. if opportunity comes knocking again..)

Peace be with you, my fellow brothers and sisters..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home