Sunday, August 12, 2007

A fruitful weekend~

Hey Hey.. weekend was quite enjoyable for me.. I think I learn a little here and there..

Started the day very tired.. doing project work till 2-3am.. but on a note.. Liverpool won their 1st opening game in 5 years! with Stevey doing a specticular freekick after a minute Villa equalised through a penalty.. I must be honest that I thot it was heading a draw.. so it turned out well..

In church, my co-teachers are not around, so I went to take the class and tried to teach them something.. Surely Romans 8 talks about our identity in Christ and who and what we are living in Christ.. hmm.. something to think about huh..

After that, had lunch at short john with Aunt Grace, Jasmine, Samuel & Aaron before heading for a Thanksgiving meeting.. Thanks Aunt Grace for the drinks & popiah.. haha feel so blessed with that little of giving.. well it's good to be on the receiving side sometimes =)

So went on with the meeting chaired by ZhangPei.. Boy, she sure does have the breathe to complete the scripts in 1 attempt.. haha.. I was left imaging how I need to follow up with the props...

Then I rushed down to Chung Cheng to have a kick about session with the COS Team.. its a 6-6 game with My team consist of Jabest, Squeaky, Ah Lam, Neville, Siew Ho, me and the other team (Isaac Chong, Adel, Enos, Mutu, Huang Kai, Ruselle) and the score reads.. 4-1 in our favor.. with Neville 2 goals & me 2 goals.. Yes.. it's a BRACE.. 2 simple 1st touch that seals the game.. I was asked to play CM at first but slowly I draft to RM.. then might a few superb passes including one which switch flank.. and I took another free kick with my left foot which screams past the post by a whisker.. in the end I enjoyed it becos 2 goals added into my book and it's coming from my left foot which is the weaker of the 2..

Dinner after that at TP with adel.. And seen a stupid goal allowed by Aresnal.. Fortunately, for them they managed to seal a 2-1 win.. And so with that, rushed home to do project..

So thank God for a wonderful day and a perfect weather for a game.. Well, hope someone enjoyed her "free" dinner today.. haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home