Monday, August 06, 2007

I AM FINALL BACK!~~

Haha..well well I am finally back after a long long while.. hehe.. was so busy here and there that I hardly touch the computer.. in fact if I dont force myself to do my project work.. I might not even on the computer.. See I can survive w/o a computer..

Ok just a little update of what is happening so far in my life.. This is an account of a life chapter of a guy called Iszan living over the past few months.. Life was very tough in fact very dry over the past 2 months.. I nearly wanna quit IRAS for the 1st time in my thot.. well if you know me well I really love working there.. But there's only my interest or say long term goals.. but what I am currently doing through now is simply "AMAZING".. I must say that it was by God's grace and the encouragement of my loved ones that I at least can breather another day.. My motto now is to live another day.. But honestly, I surrender my career to God.. I want His plan to work in my life and not my plan in His.. The foolish of God is wiser than the smartest of Man.. that's how much there is to God's wisdom.. There's simply no limit or ever I could apprehend.. So we just need to surrender to Him and lean on His promise..

Yesterday, I went to FOP with Jasmine and it was surely a good encouragement, renewal and strengthen of power.. God will make a way where there seems to be no way.. How real can Don Moen says about the kind of life we are facing these day.. Also with Delicious leading worship and encouraging us to be History MAKERS.. It was well with my soul..

Well, I would love to write more but time just don't seem to be in favor for me.. so I better go do my project work if not my mates will wanna slaughter me alive.. Till then, take care folks..

May the Peace of God be always with you..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home