Monday, June 11, 2007

Communication~

Well, I wrote the above title because God's amazing teaching in our lives.. Ok Gabriel messaged me early in the morning during service to inform me that He got a bad tummy ache and He could not teach the lesson today.. So I was given a task to teach my pri 6.. well as you can see, I did not prepare any lesson so I just say a little prayer to God and ask Him to teach through me and let the Spirit moved in me..

And so with that heart, I went to Sunday School.. (oh in case you dunno, the speaker today talk about the monitoring your spiritual walk) Then Aunt Mary gave a bible study on James 1:19, talking about why God gave us 2 ears and 1 mouth and not otherwise..

So I started the lesson by introducing to them what our speaker try to do, play a communication game with them.. introducing to them the bible character of Cain & Joseph.. Encouragingt them to think about their character, their lifestyle, their behavior and attitude towards God..

With that, I introduced my lesson today on Communciation (a continuation on where Gabriel left ff - part 3) .. Two things about Communciation.. One is the Attitude and The other the V's aspect of Communication --- Verbal, Non-Verbal and Vocal.. So in Attitude, I wanna them to see the important of having the right attitude with God, telling them that it is a 2-way communciation with Him.. that's why God gave us 2 ears and 1 mouth (able to quote Aunt Mary's bible study and apply it on the spot) in James 1:19.. Re-capturing what Gabriel said in the past 2 lessons on 2-way communication and stress the importance to be like Joseph and not Cain..

Slowly, I felt God leading me through this whole lesson.. I was able to draw out examples given by our speaker in the morning as well as what Aunt Mary earlier shared about Romans 6 as well.. It was truly amazing.. God just spoke to me in some extra-ordinary way again.. I didnt prepare the lesson to end this way.. But I pray that this message will go across to the kids..

Communication the very key to open up lives and touch the very heart of God.. How we use it can be found in our desire.. are we going to be juz contented with our very lives? We should be passionate people for God (quoted from Creative Arts Camp'07 - Speaker Andrew Yeo from Cornerstone) .. This is what I shall leave you to think about..

5 things about Passionate people do:
1. They always give their best IN EXCESS
2. They dun care about other people's opinions
3. They leave behind a fragrance and impat their atomsphere
4. They have an anointing to help to bring people to Christ
Lastly, they leave a LEGACY for others to follow

Think about it.. May God bless the reading of these words.. To God be the glory forever~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home