Exams Over!!~
Haha..Praise thee to God.. my exams are finally over..
I had burnt so much over the past month studying, preparing and working of course.. now when I looked back at the papers.. indeed God's grace is upon me and I give thanks for keeping me healthy and cheerful.. Ok the paper was not as hard as I thot, but rather it was tricky.. I thank God that what I studied all came out for the papers and that all my fears were unfounded.. Really God was gracious in His love..
It was also during this period that my faith was being challenged many times.. someone I know was really sick that she was down with a high fever and vomitting.. then I prayed for her many times, but still God did not answer my prayers.. in fact, i was rather disheartened that she did not reply me as often as she would and her replies were short and rather negative.. I was like losing hope and trust.. but something in my heart tells me that this is why the more I should not stop.. I was reminded like Jacob when he wrestled with the angel of God and cling hard to him and refusing to let him go until He bless Jacob.. that was what I felt then, and soon I continue by faith to pray for her..
Soon after, I found out that she had dengue fever, and a chance of admitting into hospital for observation.. it was then I realised that how much faith do really I have, how important is she in my life..haha.. but thank God for Him being so faithful and steadfast because soon after the doctor checked that her blood count was above 100! in fact, better than me last time where mine was only 34!! Praise be to God, that she could be safely return home and rest.. And so the rest is history..
What is important is that I feel God's presence moving among us, His grace is sufficient for us, His strength is made perfect in our weakness.. Just like Paul said, we would need to fight a race well, even if the path ahead of us is dark, in God whom we trust and believe, we'll have the victory.. So I thank God for being so real in my life and as well as hers.. This encourages me and I would like to use this chance to encourage all of you, that in hard times, even though everything seems wrong and out, turned to God and by His grace, miracles do happen.. Lean no your own understanding, but trust in His timing, it is made to perfection..
I see His perfection through the form of angels rejoicing in His presence..








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home