A race preparation~
Well well.. there's so many things happened today in church.. I was rather encouraged by Aunt Mary that all of us in a way or so have our very own special giftings.. And mine she said was the gift to teach, being a fatherly-like figure and the gift of disciplinary..
When I heard of that.. I was like in awe.. haha.. I never though of being a father yet.. but somehow in me.. it seems like they're like a kid to me, in fact whenever they're mischievous or going out of hand.. I would take the special effort to discipline them n to correct them.. After all, what is our purpose to go to church if we dun find time out for Him rather than being with friends.. And so, after that I got a teacher's meeting too where we shared with our past weeks, any thanksgiving and prayer requests.. I am glad that my session teachers are attending this meeting as sometimes I only see 1-2 other fellow teachers coming together for this meeting.. I thank God for His grace and abundance in His Love... God is Good all the time, and ALL the time God is good! Amen!
Ok, thats' for the church portion.. ok somethings that had been in my heart for a while and I decide to write it down.. And that this I am preparing for the upcoming 2 races; Real Run (next Sunday) and the Singapore Marathon.. Yes yes, I had been rather gulity not training hard enough for it.. But well, there's becos I had been going for it like this is my 5th year.. So continue to pray for a good weather And a Good Run.. its like a race for God, for family and for friends..
WE will do it.. And this year I plan to do it casually.. 15 km for 2hrs 30mins and 42.195 km for 7hrs 30mins.. hehe.. this is to be achieved by walking 70% n running 30%.. I hope I got my schedule and training tempo right.. 34 more days to go!!!








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home