Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Soccer Passion~

Sometimes I do ask myself, what are we here for?
What is the purpose of my very life that we now lived here for..

Sometimes people just come and go just like that.. the question is how impactful have we have to their lives? Are we just someone who is a passer-by walks into a chapter of their lives then walk out of it once the time is up?

That is what is in my mind when we played the Government Service League yesterday at St. Wilford. We had a good chance of winning actually.. but becos of some management conflicts, our best players are on the bench.. even against 10 man, LTA we dun even stand a chance.. it was like 4-0 down already.. we lack tactical dispicline.. From the bench, I can see a Centre Back going up to be a Left Wing.. or a Defensive Midfielder becomes a Striker.. The centre is always left empty.. In the end, we lost by 1-9 against a team whom I considered on par with.. it was a disgrace..

I was wondered where's the passion? Why do we put people whom never even play in the team at all.. And they walked straight into the 1st 11.. I dun think I want to continue playing with such management.. It really sux..

I guess that is one possible cause of me feeling sick today.. My mood had not been real good after this..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home