Saturday, September 12, 2009

My 1st DSLR~

yeah after many months of reviews n read-up, I finally decided to buy one DSLR for myself :) interestingly this is like an interest that I pick up when I was with that someone, only that I buried it deeply inside me..

Anyway, I bought a Nikon D90 with a 18-105mm len kit.. it cost me a nearly $2,ooo.. did I say $2,000!? yes, I did it.. in fact, I also bought a flash light SB-600 that cost me another $300.. And also a Omnia II which cost me another $300.. so in short, my week's bill reads.. $3,000! woah.. it was my 1st time in my life that I spent above $1,000 and worst.. its like $3,000!! gosh I really know how to spend.. it was like haha.. there's goes my gratuity.. work so hard for it, then use nearly 1/2 within a week..

Took leave to go Comex with a 1st timer friend, lala and walked around marina square to have lunch at Jack's Place, where I discovered I now got a friend who also eat medium-rare steaks.. haha next time I can ask her out to the steakhouse for a meal :D, then head down to COMEX 2009 where the crowd I would say based on 3 days experience there.. 50% crowded.. so GOT my DSLR there then walk around and look at other IT stuffs which I nearly bought a hard-disk but not able to find a nice price for it.. then walked towards starbucks to have a chill, then watch a movie called Blood Ties.. a 1st movie for me since I dunno when.. haha few months ago..

After that, we went to Old Airport Food Centre to have dinner where we ate the fried fish slice bee hoon.. I think it still lost out to my favourite Blanco Court :D, I wanna go there soon.. yeah~ then after that, head home to rest.. next day I still got EXCO meeting and meeting..

Another interesting pointer is that I went to the COMEX 3 times, haha cant believe I am so bored that I got to go there 3 times.. then now I should be preparing for my Mizuno WAVE run 16km this sunday.. keep the story short..

In times like this, Remember the LORD in our quiet and happy times~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home