What a joke~
Let me tell you guys a joke.. Ok firstly, I need to tell all of you that if you have my hotmail/msn account.. You most prob need to remove me and re-add me.. why? becos I tink someone actually hacked/break into my account..
It's ridiculous that I forgot my password even if I forgot it.. my computer saved a copy of that.. and yes I can't login.. so what I do.. as a simple action.. say I forgotten my password.. then guess what!? they say they will re-set the password and the email will be sent to the email address.. I was like WHAT DUH!? How you expect people to change the password why the password was sent back to the same email address..
And even if I use the secret question.. someone actually changed my answer as well.. so I am speechless.. I lost all my contacts and emails.. Looks like it was really time to just move on and look at the present and the future.. I had this email account since 1998.. I am gonna miss it though..
Those whoever still reads this blog, you may contact me at my new msn/email account - isaac.yeo@hotmail.com instead of kenshi_yabuki@hotmail.com.
Peace be with you guys~ Always remember everyone in Love~








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home