Friday, September 25, 2009

Injured n OUT again~

Haiz..today is one of the saddest day in the year.. I am injured again.. sad rite? Last nite, while training for netball, I sprained my ankle AGAIN.. fortuantely for me, the fall was not so bad, still its swollen so I am OUT..

Why this week? The next day, I wanna go down to F1 race to snap some pictures, Saturday's Watchway Watch (there goes my time-off :X ), Monday's Soccer friendly (gonna miss it, wasted a 1st team striker starter, but now.. haiz...), dunno whether still can go for the Active Day's foosball or not..

But then because of this break, I finally get to have some good quality rest.. Sometimes, its nice to just wait upon the Lord.. Just rest in the Lord and He'll give us rest.. Yeah I dunno whether I can play still but hey.. I got my break.. Forget everything now, the Lord will provide :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home