Friday, October 28, 2005

First Love

Our last Kiss carried the favor of tobacco..
It was a bitter and cruel smell..
About this time tomorrow..
I wonder where will you be?
Who will you be thinking of?

You are always gonna be my love
Even if I fall in love with someone else someday
I'll remember to love
You taught me how
You are always gonna be the one
Now I still sing a sad love song
Until I can sing a new song

The moment in time that stood still..
Seem to be trying to move..
But I don't want to forget anything..
About this time tomorrow..
I will be definitely crying..
Who will you be thinking of?

You will always be inside my heart
Because there is always a place for just you
I hope that I have a place in your heart too
Now and forever you are still the one
Now I still sing a sad love song
Until I can sing a new song

You will always gonna be my love
Even if I fall in love with someone else someday
I'll remember to love
You taught me how
You are always gonna be the one
I still sing a sad love song
Until I can sing a new song
Now and forever

This is a song delicate to that someone special in my heart. Even though we need to part now, still A FACT that doesn't change. She just touched my heart deeply.. A total complete stranger now in her life.. will that ever change again?

Let time heals.. GOD is a prayer answering GOD..Trust in HIS time and plans.. Jer 29 : 11-13 says.."For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon ME and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart."

www.ypmrezolution.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home