Sunday, October 23, 2005

A phone call that I shouldn't have picked up

21 Oct 05,

Well, as you can see...my week was rather memorable..until a phone call came in at about 11.50pm..it was a private number..despite trying to do my publicity stuff..i tell myself just to pick up the phone..If really can turn back time..I won't want to do so in the first place..

The caller was my ex..She called me just becos i wanted to talk to her over some personal issues and clarifications..Her voice and tone from the start was super hostile and unfriendly..She even forced me to think about what i wanted to ask her all within that few mins..when yeah i am busy with my camp stuffs and rather tired and wear out by my week's activities.. in the end, i couldn't even ask her a single question..like the most important of all now, " are you married?" "married to who?" "all these within 10 mths there in Australia?"..Time is real cruel to me..I got to endure my own tired feeling and hers as well..From the start, actually i was talking to her in a nice tone despite she showing me hostile..soon after i became work out..why!? becos she took me OFF on the phone "to get a life"..oh i mean come on..who are you to judge me on that..telling me that all the emails & sincere greetings since Feb 05 are THRASH and tell me that the problem has already solved.. when She just left Singapore even w/o telling me till i see her friendster and now even worse.. Delete me off from friendster so that I don't have any right(s) or accountable to her anymore.. It was such a bad conservation that even my mom came out of her room to listen to what i had to say.. I was fuming.. I was like her scrap goat that she got no one to scold and turn to me and vomit every single thing that she don't like.. yeah yah..talking about accountability..even it's to GOD, you do not need to show that kinda foul attitude to me, who is still a brother-in-christ to you..what have you learnt in church over there? makes me wonder.. bombarding me like there's no tml for me..

She just turned me off.. but grace to be upon you.. my sister.. why? becos no matter how hard you tried to hide it. It was a FACT that I being at that time your 2nd most impt person witnessed you in the water baptism and I'm the one who gave you, your name. Tricia = honorable one. Remember that.. I've learnt that even you must do this to me.. yes i'll love you still.. by keeping my distance from you and keep praying for you to learn what is called mercy and GOD's love for us..

How can we love each other if we didn't accept GOD's love? And if we're self-less, will we Hate someone who loves us so? I was left with that to think on 22 Oct 05, 12.20am.. what a way to end my week.. like a spoiler..yet a good lesson learnt.. Patient is a key to success in understanding GOD's plan in our lives..

Love never fails..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home