Tuesday, November 15, 2005

My last day in Army Camp

Ok ok..It's finally here..Well though TODAY isn't officially my last day in camp..But it's my last day in uniform..Any other day to ORD..I'll be in Civilian attire.. Heh.. The day has finally come.. I wished I can share my joy with someone but only can share it out here with you guys.. The "key word" is "IF ONLY"..haha

Yeah started the day by sleeping till lunch time.. Then went cookhouse for lunch..will remember today's lunch.. It's Satay Fried Rice and my favourite dessert (let you people guess what's it).. After that, went to office where I just chat with the rest and surf the net.. Then bid a final goodbye to them.. Though I think I'll be seeing them soon.. Sure brings memories back.. It's finally over..

Thanks Stephen for the cab back.. If not, I'll sure have a hard time on the bus.. Got so so many things to bring back.. sorry to my understudy, Eugene because I'm unable to clear all my stuffs in our bunk.. Will clear it when I'm back next time.. And more importantly I saw my PINK I/C TODAY!!! Another 14 more days to collect it.. But then I won't be getting it on that day.. because I got VBS camp.. So got to wait another day.. haha~~

Thank GOD for the many wonderful time of fun, love, pain, sorrow, and joy in my 1 1/2 years serving 35 SCE as the battalion training specialist.. Thank you for the 3 girls that see me through this period of hardship in my life.. Thank you, Andrea..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home