Festive New Year Greetings~~
Ok pardon me.. But I have been recently very busy with stuffs.. Working, visiting, personal problems..
First of All, I'm absolutely delighted at Liverpool's recent signing on former idol star.. which is also my favorite soccer player.. Robbie Fowler!! Woah~~ He's the great player of the 90s.. England's most natural striker.. His disallowed overhead goal last thursday morning was a waste.. if only he's 2 yards behind it would be lovely for him.. Still I believe I have a lot more to see from him.. From the man the Kop once called "God".. Way to go.. Number 11..
2nd, I would like to wish everyone a happy chinese new year 2006!! Hope that this year, a brand new year.. Everything will start good and great for you.. No worries or troubles but strength and love I bring to you a message from our God Jesus..
Keep praying for me that my cca certificate will be ready soon.. I really want to go into university but afraid that my results won't be good enough to enter.. So I think an alternative is to use the cca as bonus to attempt to enter.. Although I don't have much faith.. But I trust in GOD to me to enter if it is going to be His Will..
Thank you Jianwu, for that tuesday conversation will you at Causeway point.. Yes although I know the answer already but it is nice for someone to encourage me and showed that much concern for me.. Yes we're still friends.. And I really thank God for you.. Though we may have disagreement.. But you still know my answer.. I will wait for that day.. One day.. It'll surely come.. Yeah I am feeling excited to start the new year looking forward to a bright future..
This year CNY although it may not be as busy or as lively as the past.. But I feel that it was a fruitful time I had with my family, relatives and friends.. Thank you all for your time spent.. I am loving it.. Thank God for such wonderful people around.. Love ya =)








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home