Friday, July 21, 2006

Another Busy day!!~~

Hey hey.. Today is another busy day for me again.. For another expedition against the condo.. Yeah I'm back into the condo.. and also had became a MOVER for the 3rd time.. haha.. what the pok..

So many "sai kang" for me today.. From payment calls to NOAs to Dividends.. I got even scolded so many countless times by the taxpayers.. haha.. poor isaac.. All the BA students left the work.. All I handle now.. Haiz.. Still yet to complete them as they're "Shen" leh.. Put memo w/o their contact no.. I got to go through all documents, Sibel, even the Residental Address Book!! argh.. I even got to call several HR departments for their contact.. Evil man.. haha..

But here's the Good news.. Ok maybe I must thank you guys for the prayer last nite.. I got a call from my HR dept for a contract job here!! Finally, a short-listing.. Well, I'm going to continue to pray for strength.. Do continue to pray for me as my interview is on Tues, 25 July...

Hope that it will be a successful applicant.. "All things work for good for those who trust and love Him.." Rom 8:28

Back to work tml.. Here we go again.. Haha.. Despite busy/complaints.. I do really like my job now.. LOL!!~

Oh for your information.. I got my own record.. of answering only 9 calls in 7.5 hrs.. haha.. because of all the above stuffs I need to do..

Btw.. this day also marks the day that I'll miss someone too.. It's her last day at IRAS.. but I pray that we'll continue to keep in touch.. Let God decide our paths ahead.. Trust His timing..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home