Sunday, May 14, 2006

Cardiff '06 Memories~~

Wow..wow..wow..Memories of Istanbul 05 is back!! No one can expect Liverpool to re-work another wonderful final of Istanbul 05 again..

After going 2-0 down in the first 28 mins and Crouch had a goal ruled offside..Cisse pulled one back with a stunning first time volley to bring the score to 1-2 at half time..

Then when Gerrard scored a beautiful goal within the box.. Everyone though Liverpool will win.. But then again.. West Ham pulled another fluke goal.. And with the seconds ticking in the dying minutes of the match.. Mr Captain Marvel, Steve again out of no where.. produced another superb stunning 35 yards strike bullet into the net.. to bring the game into extra-time..

My heart was like pounding like crazy..maybe you can say it's a passion..but it was a roller-coaster ride throughout the game.. I was so happy when Reina, the guy who was reliable actually conceded 3 simple goals.. turned into our hero, when he saved 3 spot kicks!! No wonder why he had a reputation in Spain.. I was like wow.. wow.. superb game that will again go into the history book as one of the most entertaining and great comebacks..

I know I never regret watching it from the start.. It was a memorable night for them as well as me.. Heart attack lorz.. haha =)

FA Cup, the 125th Final.. And Liverpool's 7th cup title.. since 2001.. way to go!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home