Friday, May 12, 2006

A Getaway Trip~

Well well..Look at what we have today..it's another public holiday and the last holiday before National Day which is like 3 months time..So better to enjoy this than none..

Well, nothing much to comment in the morning but.. in the afternoon.. went out with Yee Ning, Teacher, as well as her friend, Adeline.. to supposing Escape.. Had lunch at BK.. then walked towards Escape.. but the cloud and the weather was bad.. so we turned around and head for the acrade where.. I played my ROTK and was forced to leave becos I spent too long on it.. Only 1 credit and I received complaint from the rest.. so like that.. we left and still it was raining.. so camped at Macs then walked towards Escape then..

We went inside.. Started playing the so called "Twister" then followed by Pepsi.. then the wet wet wild (whatever they called it) then vinking then.. Go-kart.. then Rainbow.. Superman.. then Haunted house.. Overall.. it was quite fun.. only a few things that spoils the mood.. I guess.. I shall keep it as a memory.. And wont reveal any..

But what I like to share.. is memories of the past.. My fond memories.. as I walked from Pasir Ris to Tampines.. Going through all the good times, the bad times, the hard times.. I was with another person.. Walking along the park, the road, her block.. the path we used to take from the interchange.. It sure does brings back memories.. And I know I can't do anything but to move on.. Sure sure.. It does leave a hole in my heart.. Tampines will always be a place where I loved.. And hated to be in.. Too many things happened with 2 different ppl there.. And this incidentally covers the whole of Tampines.. If it's a must.. I should leave that as only a memory..

Thank God for everything.. Making lives crossed each other.. And I am enjoying the goodness of His love..

Keep praying for me.. As I'm going to prepare for a mission trip back to Setapak (26-28 May) as well as CAC (30 may - 1 June) and also CLCN camp (5-8 june).. So much things going to happen yet so little time.. Let's put our trust, our hope, our future surrending to Him.. the One and Only One who can provide our every needs.. Let Him come to our rescue.. where else can we go.. No other name but the name of Jesus which I am saved.. Captured me with grace.. And for that.. I will follow after Him.. Nothing in this world can compare than to run after Him..

Praise the name of Jesus.. He's our perfect redemer, the Bright morning star...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home