Ord Lorz!!~~
Heh..Heh..Heh..Guess what..My call for an answer is finally answered!! I have been offered a post as a tax officer under Electronic Interface branch for a yr!! Whaha.. God answered my prayers.. Hurray!! So happy today that I forgotten that I spent nearly 3hrs with my supervisors on a enquiry on NOR and the schemes involved..
Time to move out from HDB estates to Orchard Road.. and now.. off shore on the Cruise.. haha.. I am looking forward to a new challenge.. Yeah I'm motivated and I want to do well in it.. Pray Lord, that I will settle down comfortably in my new environment.. My new boss, my new collegaues.. and new job scope.. Ho..ho..ho.. more to come..
So continue to watch this space horz.. :D
Thank you, Jesus.. For Your love to me..
Thank you, Jesus.. For Your Grace so free..
I lift my voice to praise Your name
Praise You again and again
You are my everything
You are my Lord








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home