Sunday, December 24, 2006

Long Time No Hear~

Harlowez people, yes yes it's a real long time since I last wrote on this blog. But yeah it's now coming to the end of the year. So it's time for some reflections.. but before that.. allow me with pleasure to go through with you some highlights for the childrens' camp as well as the youth camp and what happened during the IRAS world..

Haha.. thinking back.. I felt that the ACC was generally so-so.. why did I say so? Well, that is because the speaker was a metheodist (sp) trying or say attempting to get the children's into the topic w/o really seeking the spirit.. I felt that the camp was totally different from the previous years as the flow of the Holy Spirit was not strong, the desire of both the kids and teachers did not seems to cling unto Him.. it makes me wonder whether we had a camp simply because it's an annual thingy or because we wanna desire God or experience God in a closer way; ie. fellowship in the Body.. so this let my heart to really really pray for them.. I felt that we didn't really seek God closely enough.. the emphasis of prayer was not evidence, the young teachers showed their inexperience, as well as there lack of mentorship within the camp.. This really yearns my heart for a change in the ministry.. we're too much in our comfort zone.. I was really glad and happy when I saw Aunt Grace at the camp.. she encouraged me alot and let me know that in our ministries, we can see mircales happening and I await and pray for good news to be made known.. I hope to see her around in the ministry.. she's a great mentor as well as a good role-model for all to see and learn..

Ok ok.. I shall not continue on ACC but rather focus on the youth camp this time.. this year theme was UNITED so the very 1st thing I prayed for is to see an united youths coming together and worship God and just to have fun with the cell groups.. I must say that throughout the camp, I was very encouraged by the little little things that happened to my cell group as well as with the rest.. it was not like we need some dynamic display of power, but rather the unity in the Body of Christ that we were seeking after.. Although I did not have the chance to be with my cell group; though I really long to find a home/shelter in it.. but I was encouraged as I see fellow brotherns coming together in 1 purpose to work out things.. God was moving mightily in this camp.. Many many unusual things happened like the Murphy's laws yet despite those.. God demostrated His love and compassion for those who loved Him with grace and mercy.. I received not just a blessing but rather double blessing.. The sisters didn't complaint about us and we left a good impression although I thought it was to be otherwise.. so so many things worked out good.. just like in Rom 8:28 when Paul said "All things work for good of those who loved and trust Him according to His purpose." God was real in this camp and I know that surely this is a stepping stone for our youth to breakthrough to another level..

God in His time is restoring the ypm.. And I know that He would provide the numbers.. but now the next question is are we ready for the harvest that God hath provided us? In view of such question, I can only pray and seek God as to ask Him to prepare us for the good news that will soon come to ypm.. YPM is heading into a new chapter of our story.. So listen to our story and continue to pray with us that God will continue to shape this ministry the way He wants us to be.. In his lightness, our weakness are gone and in view we're edified and we should show love and encouragement to one another..

So let us remember God in good times, in bad times and in everytime.. Be grateful and thankful because God Will provide.. He will never give us a mountain too high for us to climb neither will He give us a valley too deep for us to walk through.. In His time, God is the answer to all our problems and worries.. And I love Him for that.. Give thanks~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home