A lesson unfolds~
Ok.. today things started out quite well for me.. although my whole body is aching.. after a trial IPPT where I clocked in..9:18.. and 2hrs of badminton session after that.. I went for a outing to survey.. Nothing much to report on that..
But here's a point.. I was late for cell group today.. There are many reasons why I was late.. But there's one thing that really struck me later.. Aunt Mei Yoke, in a casual conversation.. informed me that she enjoyed such an informative explanations, but she cautioned me that there would be someone who disliked this actions and think that you're boasting..
My reply to her is, "yes, that I understand.. I wasnt like that b4.. I used to be an extrovert person..but now in church I'm an introvert.. not by choice but by circumstances.. I at many times have to control myself.. and tell myself that it's alright.. they made a mistake let them do so, it's better than for me to tell them off.." For that moment, I felt that I was really not at home.. My cell members don't really appreciate my presence.. And I was like obivously treated like an outsider.. ok I am becoming more emotional and this is not what I wanted to say..
In short, as fellow brothers and sisters, we should learn to edify each other not only with our words, but also by our actions.. To demostrate what is God's love for us.. to be able to appreciate and give compliments to one another and to open criticize others with our actions/words.. Only if we are able to give others our compliments and stop pin-pointing on people's weaknesses will we be able to Love our neighbor as ourselves.. Ask yourself this question, "when is the last time you gave a compliment to others" and compare with the time you criticize others.. You will see a different prospective of Godly lives.. to think like the mind of Christ; ie. True grace and humble..
Our weakness is made perfect in God's strength when we are weak..
The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not be in want.. Psa 23:1








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home