Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Another Busy Week~

Hey.. it's always interesting how GOD placed funny,exciting, motivating and fun-loving people along your life.. Just when You are too weak and tied-out.. GOD sent a friend to say harlowez.. wanna meet for dinner!? in less than 5 mins before you knock off from work..

Haha.. I was really very tired, weary and a bit complaintee.. but when I saw this message.. I was like.. "You sure or not, will fly my plane?" etc thoughts keep coming into my mind.. But then.. I decided to trust GOD that this is REAL and let it come.. Surely but not.. I can't contact the person who message me this.. I thought it was a bluff and was about to take my bike home.. but then GOD in His wonderful amazing gracious way, allowed the person to call me back and confirmed the dinner together..

So we met up.. it was really really really a good refreshing chat.. I enjoyed talking to the person.. A sense of relieve and imagination.. I didn't come to think of it that the person's expectation of life and mine are like so so close.. I was like.. what duh~~ It's so interesting how GOD can put 2 people of weird common interest together.. haha the number is 25!! then again many interesting issues are brought up as well as arguementative ones.. so we had a wonderful and fruitful dinner at Spaggetties (sp).. hehe

What was even more interesting was after we went off towards home.. For the first time in 23years or say going 24.. I was introduced to 2 sport games called Gateball and hmm.. wait! I forgot the other liao.. LOL~ what a joke.. I was made to be a newbie.. in fact there was even a field for these games.. so embrassing.. haha.. anyway, we really had a good chat.. so interesting.. And yes all these weird, interesting conversation totally made me forgot what I was grumbling about.. GOD in His own time, made it my day by sending a friend down in time of need..

So in closing, as the camps draw closer, learn how to have a heart of expectancy.. Tell yourself that you serve a GOD of miracles.. remember He heals the sick and open blinded eyes.. Trust in His timing, lean onto His understanding.. He will always provide, no matter how busy you are or can be.. Trust and Have Faith~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home