A retreat~
Hey hey.. before everything goes busy and knock out.. time for a wonderful break in between again.. 10 Nov.. Acutally I was supposed to go to the Zoo.. I was so so looking forward for the past 3 weeks since we mentioned about it.. it's like childhood deprived.. but sad to say.. due to some unforseen circumstances.. I did not go there today.. =( sad.. but it's ok.. another time..
And now for the bright side, I went to have lunch with Jasmine at my most favourite outlet in Sinagpore.. BLANCO COURT FISH SLICE BEE HOON!!! Argh!! So wonderful.. i think that the best word that I can describe at this very moment.. haha.. I waited for so many good years, either timing bad.. or shop closes.. just miss it.. but Today.. I am on leave so it became possible.. And I must say I love it.. fortunately for us, the queue was short.. waited for say 12mins only!? normally I would wait about 20-30mins for it ok? but because I long time never eat it, I didn't realise that the price went up from $3 to $4.. still i think it's worth the while.. haha.. great.. I hope you enjoyed it too, jasmine.. (with that cozy weather outside)
After that, we hopped onto a bus that brought us to Vivo City!! To watch supposing a horror movie!? Is it just me or what, but everytime I am suppose to watch a horror movie, it began either more funny or brain thinking.. or is just there isn't anymore good horror shows around.. haha.. We also boarded an old ship (forgot name liao) and visit the book, cds and music sales on board.. Everything on board is sold in units.. 100 units = 4 dollars.. (make a guess which country's conversion is the closest?) haha.. quite fun..
So we went to around walking, shopping and time just flies happily.. I shall just mention a few places in case my memories faded.. Giant and The Foodcourt.. so sad ok.. I gave people the wrong direction.. haha so not isaac.. what the pok.. hope she does not mind.. For dinner, we found ourselves dining at Seah Street's hawker centre whereby I ate a "Upper Class" italian stall which I find serve one of the best pasta in Singapore.. all within the $4-$6 budget.. Good deal right?
After dinner, we had a slow walked down the road towards City hall in a semi-wet weather.. I really enjoy it, you know :D .. before we parted our ways and I head for SMU for a meeting..
I truly thank God for making this day possible.. it was short but it's worth the waiting.. I hope this memory keeps within me for the many days ahead.. as I think back on the wonderful days of Year 2006..
Interestingly, many things happen as I re-read my blog again.. All the Ups and Downs.. Still no matter what happens, learn to give thanks to God for good times, for bad times.. He will always be by my side no matter what happens.. Think of His favor, and taste and you will know His goodness, He has prepare for you and those who wait on Him..








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home