Wednesday, October 25, 2006

A public holiday~

Well well.. it's been a while since I last wrote something bout a day's event.. So I shall write something in favor of God's goodness in my life today.. Really appreciate the life He gave me this day..

Started the day by engaging in a 24 km run.. I thot it was suppose to be 32km.. I ran with my iras team consist of alan, tee ming, wai san, wei ling, joe, pat, danny and sing yuan.. We ran from lower pierce reservoir all the way up north via old upper thomson rd, then past nee soon camp turned into madai rd and all the way till mandai orchird garden.. I was so so close to going to Zoo for the 1st time in 12 years.. but didnt make it.. (dun worry i will have a shot there in Nov.. i hope) We made a pit stop there to hyderate ourselves and when I approached the counter.. Guess what the auntie said..

Isaac: "Hi Boss, how much is your drink here?"
Aunt: "Can drink $2.. And mineral water cost you $1.."
Isaac: "Wow.. like that I'll have the can drink then.."
Aunt: "ok, do you want to seat down to drink or packet away?"
Isaac: "Does it make a difference?"
Aunt: " Of course it does, if you seat down here.. I'll provide you a cup of ice as well.. And that will cost you $3 instead.."
Isaac: "hmm.. ok.. I will have it packet instead..."

Haha.. cant believe that it cost $1 to seat there to relax.. but since I am on the run with the rest.. No time to rest.. So in the end we complete our mini 16km run and 5km walk with a bottle of 1.5 litres of 100plus.. thanks to Sing Yuan.. yeah.. it was refreshing..

And then Pat & Tee Ming got ho-lanned in Upp Pierce Reservoir.. so funny.. waited for nearly an hr for them.. but save that on the embaressment scheme.. so skip.. next, I, Wai San, Wei Ling, Sing Yuan & Tee Ming went to Ang Mo Kio Ave 1 Blk 232-233 to eat the Kuai Chay (sp)..
it was good.. commendable.. ask me for more next time.. haha

So after that went home, rest for a while then go out for dinner.. this time is at Bishan eating house, I had Yong Tau Foo as well as duck rice.. also equally good.. but what is best is the Chicken Rice whose line does not seem to shorten in my 45mins there dining.. Must try it next time.. haha.. Yeah =) oh.. And guess what.. I went dinner with someone out there again.. Yeah.. it was a good 2 hrs meal.. although i must say i plan so much but hardly come to use.. haha.. still it's worth the effort.. makes me think that sometimes in life if we have some motivation spearing us forward.. Life will never be the same again and it can be fun..

So better put the focus on the correct Person.. why!? Because my God is also a jealous God and I love Him for being so.. A wonderful public holiday.. good stuff.. thank God for that in between break.. haha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home