Wednesday, January 03, 2007

2007 Resolutions~

Ok ok.. this is so exciting.. And I am going to write my new year resolutions for the year 2007!!
Here's goes:

1. Have a closer walk with GOD in the centre and priority of my life..
2. Stay focus on my studies -- it's not easy after not touching the book after 4 years..
3. Be able to serve GOD closely in the children's ministry -- taking up the committee role..
4. Be able to serve GOD in ypm as a core group leader -- pray that my passion is also extended to the youths..
5. Be able to get the job I desire -- apparently I'm at the workplace I wanna be, but I wanna be in the corporate tax division..
6. Be able to express myself freely and understand others' feelings better -- extrovert as well as consideration..
7. Have the mind of Christ -- be able to remember what Christ did for us 2000 years ago..

So do pray for me that I may achieve all the resolutions I had set for this coming year.. It will be hard.. But I know my God won't leave me alone.. and I am gonna rely on His strength to continue on my journey even if it's alone still >> I am earnestly seeking an answer from Him =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home