Tatatatata..I am Loving it~

I kinda like this picture a lot.. The colors contrasting are perfect!! My workpiece, seconded by her.. Haha~~
Well you know who you are.. Heh.. I am honored!! In fact, I am taken by surprised..
People's perception = Received - Expected.. I didnt expect it, yet I got good quality service from her.. Outcome: Fully satisfied customer.. Haha~
My very 1st pic this year.. Haha it took me so long to take one.. Miracles do happen.. We just got to believe it..
Thank God for His Grace so sufficient to us, giving thanks at ALL Times, remembering Him in favor and ever seeking after His heartbeat..
(Guess where we took this.. I am sure you wont be able to guess it.. Haha.. In fact, I dun think I know too.. Given the background information.. Haha =D)








2 Comments:
eh, who's the gal? haha. so busybody right? anyway, first look thought it's taken on the bus. but then look closely, hmm i'm not sure. haha.
Haha..Thanks for your concern..well wat if I say..it's someone u might have seen before?
LOL, she's my friend lor =) hehe..
As for the background, dun worry.. I look at it time and time..I juz cant figure out where's there too.. HAHA~
Post a Comment
<< Home