Exams!!~
Haha..I had my 1st examinable paper on Tues 24 April.. And it was a 3hrs long paper.. Well something that got into my mind after the paper..
Ok the paper was hard, tricky but I am not gonna complain about it.. but rather why with recent times, we are still using the old traditional way of conducting examinations? ie. using pens and paper to write whereas in TODAY's society, most of us make use of the computer to do our work? Little wonder why my 'poor' hand was red after that writing.. well there's another 2 more to come..
If you think I write so much, that's only a Cost Accounting paper, wait till you hear from me tml, about my Company LAW paper.. Totally theorical.. Ok got to go and study.. Haha..
Still I wanna say just as in 2 Tim 1:7 "For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline." So though I maybe jealous about tml's "killer" paper but I pray and I know "that in All things God works for the good of those who love Him and who have been called according to His purpose." - Rom 8:28.. Gonna keep trusting and do our best~~








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home