I was humbled~
Anyone wonder why is there such thingy called Monday Blue!? Well, I did experienced this today..
If there's one word I can say.. That is I feel terrible.. Ok this is what happened.. I stepped into office today thinking that everyone is still on holiday mood so can relax relax for a while but who knows at 8.30, a STO came to me and asked me to go into DIE's office.. In my heart, I felt there's something no good already.. but nevertheless went in since I was requested..
Here's the bomb.. The minute I stepped into the room, the day seemed like night.. the sun seems to set in the EAST.. the Moon is green in color.. And I was bombared.. This is a nicer word.. If you dun like, its called scolded, and if you still dun like.. insulted on my face.. I was criticised badly for my 'poor' performance.. for sleeping in meeting, exchangin notes with my colleagues during meeting, dun have a proper channel of reporting MC.. etc... the list juz go blah blah blah.. basically they are BAD points..
In due honesty, I asked myself.. since when is the last time I heard a praise from her!? Well the answer, no.. not juz once in my memory.. tried so hard.. but no.. not even a 'Good job, well done'.. what kind of management can you ask for when such things happened.. IT was a total insult to me.. sleep!? what makes you think that I slept at work.. if that is so, at least have the concern to ask is studies and work hard? NO, nothing on that at all..
They are so pure heartless, showed favourism, worse still no rationale and believe they are right ALL THE TIMES.. still got the cheek to say, why got no feedback.. when even if we brought up our problems.. will they solve? It will only allow them to become even more offensive..
From this experience, I learnt that I need to defend myself.. I need to have evidence to say that I am working.. I want to save my pride.. when I thot of this word pride..
I came to realise that I am not drawing close to GOD for strength and guidance.. I was relying on my own strength to face this problem.. I was reminded in Sunday's message to ask myself this Question: what does the LORD require of you?
I was humbled and reminded of my own actions.. The LORD just spoke to me in this quiet manner..
Micah 6:8 "To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your GOD"








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home