Well I m back =)
Haha..well i m finally back to look @ this blog.. wow it's been quite a long long time since i last blog last year 2007 =D
okok many many things have happened, but i guess things happened so that we can learn how to grow up in the light of His Way.. I was constantly reminded many times that I should not stray too far from Him.. away from His glory.. but instead perserved for God will never give you a mountain too high to climb or a valley too dark and deep to walk through..
My heart now pours out towards my Pri 5 kids, they are sometimes what we call fortunate in today's society.. families who can provide them material wealth, pleasure, academic goals n peer friends.. where is the God in their lives? Are they living a life for Him or for their other?
I too questioned myself on this.. I know that the only way out is through that life can really and I mean really it.. is by living a life with Him in the centre.. Do not let the sun set in your anger.. Anger and disappointment had been what I describe as the way how things are going through..
At the workplace, at the studyplace, and the homeplace, many things do not go the way you want it.. so you have to learn to let it go.. You have a choice; a freedom that God did not take away from us.. that is what makes us different from animals..
So in my last few lines of this particular blog, I pray that you and I can learn to remember that we are very fortunate to be living a life in this world today.. Able to experience or beathe the very air and our very own heart which never stops pumping everyday.. Do not take things for granted, n be appreciative instead.. Love your God, love your people and love the very creation that He made for us..
Say to the Lord, "I Love You"








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home