The power of the mind~
It is interesting to know how God helps us understand the importance of communication in our lives.. why do I say that? Well, that is becos I am suppose to look through and suggest for Open Sunday for 2 weeks time.. then today, we went to watch a movie called "Coming Soon"
Hmmm, the show by itself is not that scary, but rather frightening (yeah I agree with you, Felicia) But I am not going to comment much about the show but rather how it can affect us.. As I was walking home later, I realised that why people are afraid of such shows are becos we're able to relate ourselves to the characters in the movie.. We're looking as though we're the 1st person-view in the show and with the sound/noise created from the atomsphere, we started to feel and know that horror/errie is creeping around us.. and that's why some of us began to feel frighten or afraid.. We know what to expect when we hear and recognise that sound/noise/music..
Likewise, I come to understand just as Jesus said in John 10, "I am the Good Shepherd, my sheeps knows my voice and listen to my voice..." Do we listen and know when He calls us? That is the message, we want to bring to the lost.. This is the message we want to bring to the kids.. I am inspired to do things for Him.. Exciting times ahead :)
Agape~ (oh btw, Man Utd lost 2-0 to Fulham & 2 red carded, so happy :D)








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home