Wednesday, March 04, 2009

For Such A Time like this..

Slowly slowly time quietly walk past us.. For the past 26 years of my life, I ask myself "How much have I grow?", " How close have I been walking with God?"

Sometimes I feel that I have grown matured through the experiences but at times I feel that I being a flesh by nature still fall short of the glory of GOD. Our attitudes towards things sometimes does not change and we are trapped by our stubborn nature.

Nevertheless, I thank God for His Grace which is always so sufficient for us.. I will enjoy walking and running.. in fact, I found a passion for doing so.. why? It is always during such session(s) where I can really quiet myself down and turn to God.

For such a time like this, I evaluate myself ever since the accident which could have taken my life, yet GOD in His wonderful ways, spared me for a cause. Honestly, I believe and feel that I am so fortunate in able to live this life.

Ask yourself this question.. Don't you feel that you are fortunate to have a complete family with parents, sibling(s), friends and close ones loving you, caring for you, giving you a home and a shelter during all the seasons of life? Sometimes we always take things for granted that everyday is a day that we can just move on..

Look at the world today, people are all so desperate. always wanting to act on the self-interest of themselves. Even I am sometimes gulity of this. I feel so bad sometimes to agrue against my parents and even my loved ones.

The world is changing.. or rather like what the Bible says about the End times... all these have to happen before HE will come again..

Friends, are we prepared for this cause? And what if the day is today.. Time is really not in our favor, and we maybe living in borrowed times.. I am not sure what you think but I know that the Word has to go forth so that everyone comes to know the saving grace of Our Lord God.

That is the heartbeat of GOD and I want to catch it.. I gonna keep singing, I am gonna keep praising Your Name. Jesus I believe in Him..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home