Monday, March 09, 2009

Current Affairs~

Ok, finally I started to feel things are changing for the better.. I am glad that we have thrashed out certain things becos it always not good to hide them inside.. Feels good to let things out..

Anyway, I had a good time too with my PPSS mates.. haha it was surely a good gathering.. I kinda enjoy it though it was really short like only 3 hrs odd.. There'll be more to come this coming April rite? Thanks Seng, for the umbrella and Boss for the ride to Potong Pasir.. I am also grateful to know that I finally able to solve one of hidden mysteries..

So the next one paragraph, I wanna send my congraluations to someone who does hold a place of memory in a chapter of my life.. I wanna wish you all the best in Your future endeavors and that You continue to walk closer to GOD and experience His Love daily and grow up in Him.. Never give up the passion and the ministry which He has given to you.. I pray that You will be overcomer and inspire the people around you to continue to grow in His mercy and Love.. Grace be upon you always, Lo Liang..

This would mostly be the last time I mention your name in my blog.. Yeah~ its time to move on and look forward and thank GOD for the past experiences..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home